Categories: english

He would not leave his sister alone / Refit Buzi’s case: How he threatened his former fiancée in Tirana, pressuring her with intimate photos and videos…

The massacre that took place in July 2026 in the village of Vidhisht, Roskovec, where Nertil, alias Refit Buzi, shot and killed his former father-in-law, Kosta Plaka, and former mother-in-law, Belere Plaka, was a tragedy that had been foretold. Had there been even a little vigilance on the part of the Roskovec Police Commissariat, the incident involving three victims could have been prevented.

Të lidhura

None found

In this family crime, the perpetrator himself, Refit Buzi, killed himself while surrounded by police forces and officers from the special RENEA unit.

Journalist Elton Qyno has learned that before the serious tragedy occurred, the criminal police in Fier and Tirana had received two disturbing complaints from Buzi’s former fiancée, Rosalinda Plaka.

In both complaints, she warned of a serious situation and said that her former fiancé, Refit Buzi, was seriously threatening to kill her.

“…I will kill you if you leave me…” and “…you will not live a single peaceful day if I see you with someone else…”.

Refit Buzi had also attempted to forcibly take her to a hotel while threatening her. After she told her brother about the incident, according to the complaint, Refit Buzi threatened him as well, saying: “…I will not leave your sister alone…”.

According to the investigative file, following the complaint filed with the Tirana police by Rosalinda Plaka, the police arrested Refit Buzi in November 2025. He was placed in pretrial detention on charges of “Threatening” and “Stalking.”

Although he appealed the decision, requesting a more lenient security measure such as house arrest or an obligation to report, the Tirana Court of Appeals did not grant Buzi’s request.

On December 22, 2025, it decided to uphold the decision of the First-Instance Court, leaving him in pretrial detention.

It is not yet known under what circumstances Refit Buzi was released from prison, but there are indications and information that a judge at the Tirana court changed his security measure, releasing him from custody.

The case file

According to the investigative file obtained by journalist Elton Qyno, the incident was recorded on November 17, 2025, at around 7:00 p.m., after the operations room received a report that a female citizen on “Bajram Curri” Boulevard was seeking police assistance because she had been threatened with a weapon by her former boyfriend, Refit Buzi.

The police immediately assessed the complaint and managed to locate and arrest Refit Buzi. However, at the time of his arrest, he told the officers that the object was a toy pistol.

An examination of the scene found that on the Tirana–Elbasan highway, just after the tunnel, near the first exit, a damaged and disassembled plastic object resembling a weapon had been found.

As part of the investigation, Rosalinda Plaka was questioned as a person with knowledge of the criminal offense. In her statement, she said that her former fiancé, Refit Buzi, was constantly stalking and threatening her, causing her anxiety, insecurity and fear.

According to her, two months earlier, the man had opened a fake account using photos of the two of them and had threatened her, telling her to contact him or he would expose her.

She agreed to meet him, and when they met, he forced her into his car and threatened her, saying: “…I will kill you if you leave me…” and “…you will not live a single peaceful day if I see you with someone else…”.

He had also attempted to forcibly take her to a hotel while threatening her. After she told her brother about the incident, Refit Buzi threatened him as well, saying: “…I will not leave your sister alone…”.

Later, Refit Buzi sent her intimate videos, accompanied by threats that he would publish them on social media. Every day, he sent her insulting and threatening messages, making her feel unsafe about her life.

Meanwhile, on November 16, 2025, while she was having coffee with her sister-in-law at the establishment where her brother worked, Refit Buzi arrived there and told her in a threatening tone: “…if you do not come to meet me, I will do something extreme at the establishment…”.

Her brother asked him to leave, but in his presence Buzi threatened her, saying that she would not have a single peaceful day and that if she reported him, he would kill her when he got out of prison.

Rosalinda also informed Refit Buzi’s family about the situation. They told her they did not know he was in Tirana, as he had told them for nearly 15 days that he was going to Kosovo.

They asked her not to file a complaint, saying they would speak to him so that he would stop bothering her. After this communication with Refit Buzi’s family, he called her and threatened her with nude photos that he said he would publish online.

On November 17, 2025, at around 10:30 a.m., at the entrance to the apartment building, she saw her former fiancé, Refit Buzi. He grabbed her by the arm and asked her sister-in-law to leave because he had something to discuss with her.

When he pulled her, she noticed a weapon at his waist. She became frightened because he had previously threatened to fire it.

Meanwhile, questioned as the person under investigation, Refit Buzi stated that he had asked to meet his former fiancée to demand an explanation for the reason behind their separation, as they had been together for eight years.

His sister-in-law, identified as K.K., was also questioned as a person with knowledge of the criminal offense. She stated that on November 17, 2025, at the entrance to the apartment building, they saw Refit Buzi, who addressed her sister-in-law with the words: “…by Malo’s head, I will fire it…”.

He then grabbed her sister-in-law by the arm and, with his other hand, lifted his jacket and showed the weapon. Both women felt frightened and believed their lives were in danger.

Refit Buzi then pulled her sister-in-law by the arm as she screamed and cried, telling her: “…we will talk calmly; do not scream because there are people and they are watching us, I will fire the weapon…”.

Rosalinda’s brother was also questioned about the incident. He stated that his sister had known Refit Buzi for eight years and that Buzi had returned to Albania a year earlier.

His sister had told him that Buzi threatened her over the phone so that they would not break up and that he blackmailed her by threatening to publish intimate videos online.

On November 16, 2025, Refit Buzi called him and asked to meet. He said that if he did not go, Buzi would kill himself.

When they met, he saw that Buzi was not mentally well and told him to go to his parents’ home in Fier to calm down.

On November 17, 2025, his sister called him and told him about the incident. In connection with the case, the Tirana police and prosecutor’s office brought two charges against Refit Buzi: “Stalking” and “Threatening.”

The prosecutor handling the case described Buzi as posing a high level of social danger, as the criminal offense of which he was suspected presented a particularly serious social threat.

Despite this, it was not long before Buzi managed to get out of his cell, later killing Rosalinda’s two parents, taking her hostage and then killing himself./SYRI.net

të fundit

Firefighting Helicopter Puts Out Fires in the US, Taulant Balla Lies by Advertising the Video as Being in Albania

Ditën e djeshme, një pamje e shpërndarë nga Kreu i Grupit Parlamentar të PS-së, Taulant Balla, ku shihet një helikopter…

11 seconds ago

Secret Corridor in Hormuz: US Guarantees Passage of Up to 10 Million Barrels of Oil a Day

SHBA-ja ka krijuar në heshtje një korridor detar në Ngushticën e Hormuzit, përmes të cilit po transportohen miliona fuçi naftë…

35 seconds ago

Albania Is Losing Competitiveness in the Region / Jorida Tabaku: Industrial Production Has Declined!

Në një analizë të publikuar në rrjetet sociale, deputetja e Partisë Demokratike, Jorida Tabaku, ka ngritur alarmin për krizën që…

58 seconds ago

Pjesë e një organizate kriminale në trafikun e lëndëve narkotike, arrestohet 32-vjeçari! Pritet të ekstradohet drejt Italisë (EMRI)

Një 32-vjeçar i shpallur në kërkim ndërkombëtar nga autoritetet italiane është lokalizuar dhe arrestuar në Malësinë e Madhe, në kuadër…

1 minute ago

<titulli i rishkruar> Lens synon të befasojë PSG-në, por Opta favorizon sërish kampionët e Francës

Paris Saint-Germain sërish pritet ta fitojë titullin në Francë, kështu ka njoftuar superkompjuteri i Opta-s në parashikimin e fundit.Si zakonisht,…

4 minutes ago

SHBA-ja u bën sërish thirrje liderëve të Kosovës për krijimin e institucioneve

Shtetet e Bashkuara të Amerikës kanë ritheksuar thirrjen ndaj udhëheqësve politikë të Kosovës që të bashkëpunojnë për formimin e institucioneve,…

7 minutes ago